* NO POISON * NO TOXIC CHEMICALS * STAINLESS STEEL MESH
ORIGINAL TERMITE BARRIER
We provide the only fully Tested Mesh to Prevent Termite Infestation.
OUR FOUNDER/CEO – Cheng Wai Meng
A self-professed “Awakened Environmentalist.”
When any poisons come calling as a solution to any problem, which is too near for comfort, just ”Say No To Poison”.
Mr. Cheng is a professional architect in private practice. But in 2001, the full force of the green movement pulled him over, and he has never looked back since.
Mr. Cheng is continually looking for green no poison, organic and safe solutions for other pest control.
- Diploma in Architectural Draughtsmanship, Singapore Polytechnic
- Certificate of Architecture, RIBA Part 1, University of Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Architecture, First Class Honours, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Singapore Board of Architects 1097
- Termimesh Accreditation Level 7A
The Ministry of the Environment provided their no objection on 22 August 1996.
In 1998, Cheng Wai Meng obtained the Exclusive License of the Termimesh System in Singapore. Later that year, he registered the name Termi-mesh Singapore Pte Ltd.
Together with his wife, Lunar, Termi-mesh Singapore has, now in 2018, completed many installations of all types varying from bungalows to the new Changi International Airport Terminal 3 and 4 complexes, the Resorts World Universal Studios and the Marine Life Park, placing itself in the market as the best qualified choice for chemical free, stainless steel, sustainable, zero impact on the environment, termite control system.
In September 2006, Mr. Teo Kok Woon of the Cockpit Hotel Group of Companies became the new major shareholder of the company.